INFORMATION AND CONSENT TEXT
- Our company processes your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, in exceptional cases, with the methods, purposes, and reasons explained below, and in compliance with information storage, reporting, and notification obligations specified by relevant legal regulations and authorities, as well as the requirements of the law.
- In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data is processed by the data controller authorized by our company, in accordance with the conditions notified to the Data Controllers Registry, and is deleted/destroyed/rendered anonymous upon request or periodically, in compliance with the destruction policy. By accepting this information and explicit consent text, it is explicitly agreed that personal data will be stored in countries determined by our company, transferred abroad, and shared with third parties for this purpose. In case of using the mobile application and/or website, you expressly acknowledge that all personal data shared or to be shared for service requests, information requests, etc., as well as the personal data shared through cookies, are included in this information text, and that cookies and/or mobile device identifiers (including but not limited to Android ID or Apple IDFA ID) can be placed on your devices, and that these can be used to measure which product or advertisement is viewed, interacted with, or clicked on.
- By approving this information and consent text, it is expressly consented to the processing and sharing of personal data within the framework of the services provided by our company, the storage of personal data on the server determined by our company, the provision of information about campaigns via SMS or email, the conduct of analyses, and communication within this scope, as well as the transfer of data to digital marketing companies, whether domestic or foreign, explicitly given.
Your personal data collected by our company in a lawful manner will be processed within the scope of the purposes listed below, in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law:
- Processing purposes: Performing business, expanding the business network, introduction, creation of graphics and surveys, reporting, verification, evaluation, etc., employment, sharing with public institutions and organizations, conducting administrative affairs, ensuring and monitoring the legal and commercial security of individuals in business relationship with our company, conducting legal compliance processes, fulfilling financial and financial affairs, determining and implementing commercial and business strategies, planning and/or executing market research activities for the sale and marketing of products and services, planning information security processes, planning, auditing, and managing the information technology infrastructure, monitoring legal affairs, planning and/or executing activities for the efficiency/productivity and/or suitability analysis of business activities, planning and/or executing business continuity activities, planning and executing corporate communication activities, planning and executing logistics activities, planning and executing customer/user relationship management processes, tracking user requests and/or complaints, planning and executing company audit activities, ensuring the security of company operations, tracking contract processes and/or legal claims, executing strategic planning activities, providing information to authorized public institutions and organizations due to legal obligations.
- Personal data owners have the right to learn whether personal data is processed, to request information if personal data has been processed, to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose, to know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad, to request correction if personal data is incomplete or incorrect, and to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring their processing have been eliminated, despite being processed in accordance with Law No. 6698 and other related legal provisions, and to request the notification of this to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred. Personal data owners also have the right to object to the occurrence of a result against themselves by analyzing the processed data solely through automated systems, and to request the correction of any damages incurred due to the unlawful processing of personal data. Our company will respond to these requests within 30 (thirty) days.